Capital City is pleased to partner with other organizations and state agencies and departments to provide services to our clients.
Below are links to important resources for children and families.
- BrightStars Early Childhood Quality Rating System and Childcare Resources
- Rhode Island Department of Education:
- RIteCare Health Insurance
- Child Care Subsidies
- Food Assistance / SNAP
- RI Works
- Dental Care
- Elder Services
- Department of Children, Youth & Families child care licensing and program information
- Department of Health
- Providence Community Health Centers: multiple health care locations throughout Providence
- Early Intervention
- CEDARR Family Centers
- Empowered Families CEDARR Center (a program of Gateway Healthcare)
An umbrella service of RIPTA that provides transportation for individuals with disabilities and seniors based on the eligibility requirements of several state programs
- Providence EITC/VITA Coalition (income tax preparation)
United Way 2-1-1
Provides telephone based information, referral and crisis intervention assistance and connections to social services throughout the state. For more information, dial 2-1-1.
Gateway Healthcare & Lifespan
Gateway Healthcare, Inc. is Capital City’s parent company. With multiple locations throughout Rhode Island, Gateway is the largest provider of behavioral healthcare services in the state and serves over 15,000 clients annually.
On July 1, 2013 Gateway became an affiliate of Lifespan, Rhode Island’s largest healthcare provider. In addition to Gateway, other Lifespan’s affiliates are Rhode Island Hospital, Bradley Children’s Hospital, and Newport Hospital to name a few. Both regionally and nationally, Lifespan is well-regarded as a provider of innovative, high quality health care services and superior patient outcomes. Learn more information about Lifespan.